Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anyone seen my lost shaker of salt?




I love Savers! Savers is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Now, I must say, I also got some killer cute heels, and shirts here at this visit, so my mocking of these ugly shirts is not anywhere indicative of the good stuff you'll find at Savers. I've seen some dog-barf ugly stuff at Nordstrom too.

Look at this number- you must be a middle-aged Parrothead, still dreaming about wasting away in Margaritaville to wear this number. Is there really any excuse for this shirt- or has the designer gone to the birds?  This shirt is worthy of two photos. Okay, I might understand the parrots hanging out in the leaves on the pocket (are they making out?!), and on the other side of the shirt-but what's with the awkwardly posed floating parrot head lurking towards the collar?

No comments:

Post a Comment