Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fashion Tanked Here

Tank tops generally aren't flattering for women. I don't see why women are insistent on wearing them.  The few that actually wearing them without pasty, fleshy upper arms are small in number. 

Personal opinions aside,  I'm confused why somebody would want a denim tank top. And, if that wasn't bad enough, why would anyone want one with so much embellishment?  I am no fashionista, but I am scratching my head at when a woman would wear this and what would be paired for a bottom?  Maybe some old, harried rodeo queen still trying to eek out a living in a dusty, two-bit side show in Nebraska might pick this up.  Or perhaps a faded cowgirl slides this over her muffin-top Wranglers and saddles up to the jukebox to put in another quarter or two for Brooks & Dunn's "Neon Moon." 

No comments:

Post a Comment